who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

[Album] Heartsdales - Radioactive [2002.03.20]



  1. Lights Out (Intro)
  2. WILD
  3. So Tell Me
  4. Ow!
  5. The Question Remains (Interlude)
  6. That's Why
  7. Girls Don't Cry
  8. Baby Shine
  9. Dangerous (Interlude)
  10. Radioactive
  11. Helpless Game
  12. E.S.P.
  13. All Mine
  14. FLY!
First album by the VERBAL produced hip-hop duo. This album is much less pop-y than their more recent stuff. Deffinetly worth checking out.

Part 1
Part 2

You need both parts to extract the album, 320kbps.

For my man blaze :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ^_^ i'm so happy!

sorry i waited so late to reply. i got really sick this week and then work came so i was like ARGH!! BUT THANK YOU AGAIN!! i LOVE YOU!!

^_^ can't wait to see Ultra Foxy if possible.

God Bless You ^_^

Anonymous said...

i hate to be a bummer... but i can't seem to download the file =[ when i did it said the file was damaged. i'm sorry! i had a little problem downloading it! i'm sorry again!

DetergentCat said...

try using 7-zip, its what i used to create the files. I guess from now on i'll do my uploads dainmymi style because ive gotten numerous coments like this and ppl seem to have no trouble with his uploads... i'll dl the files and see if i can extract them, also make sure you have both files in the same directory and extract the 001 file. lemme know

Anonymous said...

hey =D i was thinking. since last night was rough, maybe we can upload each song mp3 way. i know it would be more time to upload each song one by one =D but it may work.