who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

[ALBUM] Ayaka - Sing to the Sky[2008.6.25]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  1. POWER OF MUSIC
  2. Ai wo Utaou (愛を歌おう; Let's Sing Love)
  3. Sky
  4. Jewelry day
  5. Good Night Baby (グンナイベイビー)
  6. For today
  7. Why
  8. Gold Star (ゴールドスター)
  9. Mahoutsukai no Shiwaza (魔法使いのしわざ; The Magician's Deeds)
  10. Te wo Tsunagou (手をつなごう; Let's Hold Hands)
  11. Ai mo Uso mo Shinjitsu (愛も嘘も真実; Love, Lies and Truth)
  12. CLAP & LOVE
  13. Kimi ga Iru Kara (君がいるから; Because I Have You)
  14. Okaeri (おかえり; Welcome Home)
  15. Kon'ya mo Hoshi ni Dakarete... (今夜も星に抱かれて・・・; Wrapped in the Stars Tonight)
  16. WINDING ROAD (ayaka x Kobukuro (絢香×コブクロ)) (bonus track)
  17. I believe (bonus track)
Hey everyone another upload. ayaka's latest album which I must say is very good. It has a nice upbeat pop feeling but at the same time a nicer slow ballad feeling. Well enjoy this nice addition to J-MU.

Download Part 1 (1-9)
Download Part 2 (10-17)

0 comments: