
- talkin' 2 myself
- decision
- fated (Orchestra version)
- talkin' 2 myself (Instrumental)
- decision (Instrumental)
I'm hoping Ayumi next album will be similar to this more rock and edgy single, which is reminiscent of My Story. "talkin' 2 myself" is an edgy rock ballad with a nice symphonic arrangement, and of course Ayumi Hamasaki's voice is as always great. "decision" is another rock ballad but this one is more emotionally charged. I really enjoyed this single, a lot more then "glitter/fated" (Which I should upload.) As always enjoy. :D
Download 320 Kbs
5 comments:
Sweet album.
er.. Single. Either way, it's still good.
Talkin' to myself and Decision are both great songs... but I think I like Decision more XD
Also.. I don't know why but, the orchestra version of fated reminds me of the accoustic version of Gackt's Kimi ga matteiru kara.
I dunno, maybe I'm crazy, but I just got the same vibe when I listened to it. Not that I'm complaining, both are awesome songs.
cool, mad comments tekitou, thanks. I dont have any feedback on the music but the cover is pretty damn hot.
I agree with tekitou, I like Decision a lot more! :D
Post a Comment