who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[Album] Tigarah - Tigarah EP [2006.??.??]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. "Girl Fight!" (Featured in FIFA 07 and Need For Speed: Carbon)
  2. "Fake Out"
  3. "Japanese Queen"
  4. "Roppongi-Dori"
  5. "The Game In Rio"
  6. "Money"
  7. "Everything Is In Your Hand"
  8. "Fake Out" (MR.D Rio Disco Mix)
  9. "Girl Fight!" (MR.D Hyphy Mix)
There is so many things to be said about this album, but as I am pressed for time I'll try to make it short and sweet. First, there is something to be said about an album that has all its songs in my top 20 songs on my player, I mean I've had my player for two years : O well I reset is so it recounts the tracks but still, since my last reset Tigarah has been all there. Which means, this album is good, like really good. If you don't know what baile funk is you need to learn, and Tigarah is a great teacher. Her DJ/Producer Mr. D does a great job misxing beats that are exciting and not receptive, using not only classic Brazilian beats but modern hip-hop beats and a well slue of electronic sounds, oh did I mention that Tigarah's voice is extremely unique and appealing ! You must download this now ! :D at the best quality you can buy for space ! (The album is an EP and I don't know what specific date it was released but it was this year.)

Download 320 Kbs

2 comments:

Tekitou said...

This album is pretty sweet.

Dainmymi said...

Like I said before, this album is total crack