
- PEACH
- HEART
- Ren'ai Shashin -Haru- (恋愛写真 -春-; Love Photographs - Spring-)
- PEACH (Instrumental)
- HEART (Instrumental)
I tried to find larger album art but all I could find was smaller then this >_> well anywho, hehe two Otsuka posts like following each other lol. PEACH is an upbeat song like many Otsuka Ai songs but I must admit maturity is reaching Otsuak Ai cause it seems more controlled if that makes any sense to anyone like compared to "Happy Days" or "Sakurambo" which makes me wonder if she'll lose some of her listening demographic this way. "HEART" is a down tempo song with a nice little electronic guitar rift that follows the song, very chill out :D well Otsuka Ai does it again :D, Enjoy !
Download 320 Kbs
2 comments:
lose some of her demographic with songs like happy days? nah son, japanese people eat that shit up.
Hey! I thought these songs were not only better then like "Happy Days" but they still feel Otsuka Ai-ish but not overly poppy :P
Post a Comment