who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Monday, July 30, 2007

[Single] EMYLI - TEKITO-LOVER featuring VERBAL(m-flo) [2007.07.18]


Latest single from EMYLI. After multiple viewings of the PV and listenings of the song, I've absolutley fallen in love with the song. I need'nt say much about Tekito (PV review below). The b-side is also a very nice song with an obvious latin influence. This song also comes in a spanish flavor, and I must say, EMYLI's spanish is really good, almost as good as her japanese. As for Tekito in english, its just ok. Its the same song and all, but its hard to make out what she's saying but it's deffinetly not a song to pass up, since its still Tekito at its core (and it still has VERBAL's awesome verses). I think that EMYLI is a native english speaker and that she is fluent, so I'm just a tad dissapointed/confused. Theres an interview on controlle.net with her, but I don't know how to register, so I'll try to get back to you guys on that. Well, heres the song that I think its safe to say is my "song of summer 07'".

  1. TEKITO-LOVER feat. Verbal (テキトーLOVER; Halfhearted Lover)
  2. Look At Me Now
  3. TEKITO-LOVER (English Version)
  4. Look At Me Now (Spanish Version)

Download || 192kbps CBR

Credit: cutting_edge @ jpopsuki tracker

27 comments:

Tekitou said...

Love it.

Verbal kind of steals this song away though, hah.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this. I searched all over google for it.

Unknown said...

The purple hotpants are made of the fabric from my worst nightmares.

Other than that the song is KILLER. She can really sing. And she's cute to boot
(in the face anyway. She has the body of an 8 year old boy....)

DetergentCat said...

"(in the face anyway. She has the body of an 8 year old boy....)"

i've heard that before, but its really just her chest. I think the rest is very nice :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this site sends emails when theres more comments? Ohhh

I suppose but she also has no hips and a rather large gap in between her legs that is rather unnatractive. Its straight up and down. Mind you I dont like fat legs scraping together either but she's very undeveloped.

But then, she is japanese and those girls have small frames naturally. I'd still hit it. XD

DetergentCat said...

i guess she really dosent have hips, but she still has a shapley "rear". and if you stood with your legs apart, there'd be a gap too -_-. everyone's always hatin on Emyli :(

and shes only 19 right NOW, so give the poor girl a break, but arent girls supposed to be almost completley developed by then? anway, stop the hate! lol

Unknown said...

...I wasn't hating on her, I actually love Emyli : /
I was expressing my own taste, which unfortunately will not change on a whim... because I can't force myself to enjoy the airy gap between her legs. Also, she isn't spreading her legs very much at -all-. They just look spread apart because they're that gappy. And her butt isn't very nice either. It may look that way because of the hotpants but she really doesn't have much...

And I said underdeveloped...I never said she should be -finished- developing. For her age, she is undeveloped.

So dont tell me to "stop the hate" Because I never said anythign to imply I hated her except that I love her voice, her cute face and the song but I personally do not find her body attractive. ):

DetergentCat said...

ahh, chill son, i guess the "lol" wasnt enough to express my 70% sarcastic tone.

"I never said she should be -finished- developing."
i know, i said that :)

you're "anaylizing" (for lack of a better word) different parts of her. Its just a personal thing, but I like to look at the whole and not worry about the smaller things, and I find the whole very attractive :). Don't Vanish Love :)

DetergentCat said...

oh, and btw, have u seen her preformances of love comes and goes? she got new boobs :). either that or she had a "growth" spurt.

Unknown said...

Hahah, sorry about that I thought you were more serious than you actually were :P

Oh, I dont really like it as a whole either. I figure with celebrities I can be critical anyway, since I'm not going to met them and date them and get to know them at any point (unless I'm extremely lucky XDDD)

I've had good times with japanese girls shaped vaguely the same.

And really? Nope never seen the new performances D: Can you link me up? <33 please haha

Also did she only ever release one album?

DetergentCat said...

Live Pref: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9sRdYaBMI

You can't see very clearly, so let me take some screenshots of the higher quality file i have.

PV:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dYc2qArWv-U

Screenshots : http://www.mediafire.com/?cxd1q4znidz

son, im 17, shes 19, TOTALLY possible, assuming we meet one day and she isnt too famous (I dont think the 2nd part is likley anytime soon :(:( )

Bonus File (for Emyli fans only!):
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdzpttmjjdz

and yeah, only one album so far, but its soo good :). i think all but 2 of her singles are up here on the blog, but i have the other 2 already uploaded to mediafire, im just too lazy to post em. I have her disco :). im hardcore!

PS: that eye makeup son...

Unknown said...

Really? Does that album have "Dont Vanish Love" on it? Its the song that made me fall in love with her voice hahaha.

Oh oh oh! Thanks so much for the bonus file, the song is pretty good :D

Also, you're right, if she didnt geta boob job then I have no clue what happened haha. Not that I'm complaining ;D At least they dont -look- fake, they look convincing to me. (But I know better hahaah)

Meeting Emyli? Well that would be nice haha but I'd rather have fun with Utada hikaru ;D She's got some nice legs for an asian chick~ haha, doubt it will happen though :P

DetergentCat said...

the album came out before Don't Vanish Love (its posted here 2x, it would have been easy enough to check...) but what does it matter? The album is still amazing and Don't Vanish Love still exists =). I love her little rap part in that sont :).

and are you saying that most asian women don't have nice legs?

but i have news for you buddy, hikaru is already married, and you know what? Emyli isnt :) so it looks like you're out of luck, and im in it?

PS: gimmie some proof about your "accusation" of hikaru's "GAMs" ;)

Unknown said...

Haha, actually Hikaru got divorced recently ;D I still highly doubt it would happen though, because a) she's straight (yeah I'm a chick) and b) shes about 6 years older than me XD c)She's extremely famous haha

Well, they do have nice legs, but not -shapely- legs. I like how soft and cute asian legs are but they're shaped very differently. Some chinese girls used to get their legs bound so that their calves wouldnt turn outwards like many asian legs do.

hahahah! "gams" XD
Here you are:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/takashi2000/n6700644_32304077_6198.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/takashi2000/165.jpg

Hahaha. I'm pretty sure we're spamming the fuck out of this thing though, so if you have msn you can add me XD
takashi2000@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Augh, the links aren't working >:(
I'll send them to you via email or something -_-

kikkie said...

can you plz upload again coz the link doesnt seem to work =[

Dainmymi said...

@ Takashi

Wow Utada's legs are pretty nice :D I never really looked much at her legs, Utada isn't the dancer performer so you don't see her legs or anything like that. (At her live she wore big dresses...)

@ detergentcat

reupload!!!!!!!!!! the link broke T_T

@ Hikkifans !

the new Utada is up :D

DetergentCat said...

spamming is fine :)
They're nice but i dont see anything too special about them.

@ Dainmymi, get that forum up son :)

and re-uploading now :)

DetergentCat said...

link is fixed now, im not gonna bother to re-upload it becuase the massive amounts of spam, i mean, comments on this post. :)

Unknown said...

To Dainmymi
Yesss, you agree! :D I dont know why she doesn't show them off more often ): I'm glad she's not a dancer...singers like BoA piss me off because they suck at dancing and try too fucking hard to be american or black. Her music is catchy but jesus christ XD

To DetergentCat
Her legs aren't anything special in america, but they're a lot more shapelier than the majority of asian legs~ (or Emyli's legs) :O

Oh spamming is fine? XD Thats good haha

Unknown said...

Haha! I just realized you're the person who posted the threa din the first place. And here I was worried that my constant spam was going to piss said person off... XD

DetergentCat said...

woah woah woah woah! BoA is an AMAZING dancer, end of story. And you cant say taht shes trying to be american or "black". Yes its the culture that so many youths in america have adopted, but hip hop is just as universal as classical music, shit, especially for Koreans. BoA's dancing may be a little too much for the acompanying song, but shes not TRYING to be anything.

Unknown said...

Heeey? Guess what? Thats a matter of opinion :) So no, not "end of story". Don't be such a pretentious snob. God, its such a piss off when fanatical BoA fans go all religeous on people. I respect your opinion so if you think she's amazing, thats fine. Also, why is "black" in quotations but american is not? Hahaha yeah okay. And it is universal, but I think we're all aware that most of their influences come from America, and thats -why- its universal. To me, BoAs dancing is jerky and all over the place, and you dont know that you're right any more than I do, because its all a matter of opinion. So don't tell me what I can't say. You seemed normal at first but this was just a big piss off. Anyone who can watch the PV for "SWeet Impact" and say shes not trying to be anything is blind, blind, blind. If she released that video in america there would have been an uproar, the MJ fans would tear her to shreds. Anyway, just because you like her doesnt make her original. I like her music, but not her dancing. I dont really have respect for BoA, you just have to accept that :D As a big fan of all types of dance, I can see the difference and I'm 100% positive she wouldnt make it down here unless she learned some more rythm. Shes got potential but her movements are so sharp and some of the dance steps are so...unoriginal I can't bring myself to watch -_-. Anyway I can tell you're an unreasonable person just from your response so I'd rather not continue this discussion. Peace~

PS- If it makes you feel better, her latest mv "Lose Your Mind" is the only dance by her I've seen that I loved. Its fucking great. Her movements aren't so jerky, they've got a smooth transition. Like I said...shes got potential but I've seen dancers farrrr better than her, so "amazing" is not quite at her level yet. Maybe for japan&korea she's considered amazing but america has seen much better talent already.

DetergentCat said...

woah man, take it easy. mabey i was a bit rash, harsh, and dismissive but the matter of the subject is so trivial. What difference does any of it make? I'm just a young guy who has been underexposed to both american and asian culture to pass any real criticisms of either of them. I'm not even that big of a real big BoA fan anyway. I just know what I like and what I dont, and i form opinions. I guess it seemed like I was passing more of a judgement rather than expressing my opinion on the matter. Compared to what i've seen, BoA's moves were pretty good but thats all im going off of to form my opinion. Its just celebrties/idols so theres no need to get offended/upset. And besides, lets not forget that her label is pretty much directing pretty much everything she does and the image that she projects. Its a matter of difference of opinion and I guess your critical opinion, made me resoind sharply.

This matter is so trivial. Lets for get it and just enjoy what we enjoy. :)

Unknown said...

I know its trivial, thats why it pissed me off so much when you got so very defensive about it. But you're making sense now, so I suppose I can chill out too :D the only thing I want to say is that if you know you're underexpeosed then you shouldn't be so quick to make definate judgements like that.

By the way, have you seen Lose Your Mind? If not I have an HQ file of it I can upload :D

DetergentCat said...

"I guess your critical opinion, made me respond sharply."

No I havent seen it, ive hardly seen anything by BoA, get that file uploaded for me! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Well my critical opinion didn't "make" you do anything really. Especially since you just said you dont know much BoA :O I'm entitled to hate something as much as love it~ And you're gonna -love- this video :D (hopefully haha)

http://download.yousendit.com/3E3263CE30E9803E

She is looking -hot- here, too. She went back to her old hairstyle, the straight hair without bangs, and it looks great. The only part I dont like about the dance is the part with the boys sitting in the chair, its just kinda lame but the rest is awesome. Not to mention -very- catchy tune : D