who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[Album] Shimatani Hitomi - Flare [2008.07.16]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. Heavenly
  2. Start
  3. Ame no Hi ni wa Ame no Naka wo Kaze no Hi ni wa Kaze no Naka wo (雨の日には 雨の中を 風の日には 風の中を; In the Rain When It's Raining, In the Wind When It's Windy)
  4. Dita
  5. Shinku (深紅; Deep Crimson)
  6. Nakitai Nara (泣きたいなら; If I Want To Cry)
  7. Dear...
  8. Taiyou no Flare (太陽のFlare; Sun's Flare)
  9. WAKE YOU UP
  10. Shake it up!
  11. Neva Eva
  12. Marvelous
  13. Ai no Uta (Strings Version) (愛の詩<Strings version>; Poem of Love) (CD Only Bonus Track)
I haven't heard enough of this album yet but I am really falling in love with a few songs so far. "Heavenly," is a beautiful soft song with a string background and a calming drum beat. I also fell in love right away with "Neva Eva." This song reminds me of Shimatani Hitomi's "Prima Rosa" album that had a lot of spanish influences and more up beat fast tempo songs. As always enjoy :D

Download 192 Kbs

0 comments: