who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Friday, August 8, 2008

[Album] Crystal Kay - Color Change! [2008.08.06]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. Namida no Saki ni (涙のさきに; Before the Tears)
  2. ONE
  3. Good Times
  4. Help Me Out
  5. ITOSHIIHITO (My Darling)
  6. Kaerimichi (帰り道; The Road Home)
  7. Toki no Kakera (トキノカケラ; Pieces of Time)
  8. TIME GOES BY
  9. I Can't Wait
  10. Shining
  11. It's a crime
  12. History
A wonderful album by Crystal Kay! I wasn't excited at first after "Shining" which I thought was a decent single, but this album is banging! "ONE," "It's a crime," and "History" really made the album for me. This album is great. Enjoy!

Download 320 Kbs

3 comments:

Random J said...

"It's a crime", "I can't wait" and "History" get played on heavy rotation! She could drop "It's a crime" in the west and have a hit with that shit! :D

I don't think Color change! is as good as All yours - but it's still a hot album.

Dainmymi said...

@random j

I agree about "it's a crime"!! I played it for my non-jmusic friend and she loved it <3

DetergentCat said...

i finally gave this album a listen, im loving Its a Crime and History! go kuri!