
1. 星に唄えば ~sing in the stars feat. ITT~
2. Computer Luv feat. K-WON
3. Baby Don't Cry
4. Aah Iaaa feat. 光永泰一朗
5. Cycle of Soul
6. Walking in the Park
7. Far Away
A very good urban/pop duo, very similar in style to mihimaru GT. All of the tracks are good, but I especialy like Aah Iaaa, and Computer Luv is good if you're looking for a different sound.
Download 192kbps CBR 52MB
4 comments:
PLEASE READ THE E-MAIL I SENT YOU PLEASE> T^T
hey, no need for a comment asking us to read an email, we read all the emails that we get (actually there was a problem with the email fowarding and I didnt see your email at first), but thats taken care of now. If you don't get a response to your email (im going to make an effort to respond to every email, if i can help or not) shoot a second one or, better, hit me up on AIM, try to avoid comments like this in the future, thanks ^^
oh okay ^_^ lol sorry about that. i got worried you didn't check your e-mal. some sites i use to go to are like "oh i'm sorry we don't use that e-mail anymore, or we've lost that password" etc. etc. so i worry a bit ^_^; i'm sorry about that.
understandable, but now you know :). the blog is under review for spam so I cant post for the time being, but i have your requests ready and waiting ^^
Post a Comment