
- Fight The Blues
- HEART STATION
- Beautiful World
- Flavor Of Life -Ballad Version-
- Stay Gold
- Kiss & Cry
- Gentle Beast Interlude
- Celebrate
- Prisoner Of Love
- Take 5 (テイク 5)
- Boku wa Kuma (ぼくはくま I'm a Bear)
- Niji-iro Bus (虹色バス Rainbow Colored Bus)
- Flavor Of Life (Bonus Track)
This album had a lot of singles, but for some reason its still refreshing. The non-singles hold their weight against the singles, "Celebrate," "Take 5," and "Niji-iro Bus" are some amazing songs each capturing the new ethreal pop aspect that Utada has been heading towards in the last few years. "Prisoner of Love" is unique in that it holds an element that I feel is so classic to Utada, it sounds like it could be from "Distance." The RnB beat mixed with the ethreal synths combine well. READ THIS: "Take 5" is about death, it indentially ends abrutly, the rip is not messed up its actually like this, the song ends rising a climatic finish, it symbolises who one can die at any moment. Thank you Utada for being emo! Moving along, "Celebrate" is by far my favorite track, its like the only upbeat song in the album, the progression is unique, the beats addictive and the lyrics catchy. I love this track. "Fight the Blues" is quite good too! Enjoy !!!!!!!
Songs 1-7
Download 320 Kbs
Part 8-13
Download 320 Kbs
11 comments:
This album is one of the best albums released in japan in the past year or so. It doesn't top Ultra Blue, but it comes damn close. I consider Take 5 to be the best of the new tracks. I'm very dissapointed that Boku ha Kuma was added to the album, though. It just seems like a filler to me.
I dont know I think it might top ultrablue, and I loved Ultrablue, although, I guess I have to listen to them back to back. I don't think Boku Wa Kuma is a filler cause it wasn't on any other album. Unlike COLORS on Ultrablue :P granted it was a best album but still
I believe that 'Boku wa Kuma' was added to the album to show and remind Utada herself that not everything should be taken seriously. :3
<_< I was kind of annoyed that so many singles were placed at the beginning of the album, but seeing as I've only listened to the album ONCE in its entirety so far, I can't complain. Dx Need to listen to it again.
i'm sooo addicted to hiki's prisoner of love song. it's just so good.
my blog url is http://renaye.nutang.com
I haven't really been a fan of Utada Hikaru at all, but I love this album so much. The highlights for me are Beautiful World, Prisoner of Love and Nijiiro Bus. The bridge of Fight the Blues is darned good as well. Just to note that I'm listening to the music first rather than the lyrics for my rating.
And... sorry to be the one to mention this, but I had initially come across a post on the new album at Mp3Japan.org which had exactly the same download link as the site here for the tracks, but as theirs came later... Hope you don't mind.
Ok wait... just realised the entire post is the same... I'm confused now.
http://www.mp3japan.org/2008/03/album-utada-hikaru-heart-station-20080319.html
@ Flick
some websites like mp3japan.org complile RSS from different sites, so they have bots that take our RSS and essentially post as if it were them. It is for reasons like that, that we have the J-Munet.url file in all our downloads. I don't really like when sites do this cause they don't give credit on the writing and sometimes don't even link or mention that the posts are not even theirs.
Thanks for the info, Dainmymi. You're definitely right about leaving your URL in the zip file - I did wonder about it at the time when I was unzipping the file. It really does look as though they've posted the information themselves! Shocking >_< Shame on the sites that rip of content without permission/credit. The only good thing I guess is that they have your site on the 'Affiliates' list.
thank you so much for the upload. listened to her again for the first time after Exodus four years ago. i am loving HEART STATION and Ultra Blue so much - the combo of hip-hop/R&B and electronica is so well done. amazing songwriting and production all around.
Thanks! You really saved me a lot of frustation trying to find a good version of Take 5. Lol. Awesome blog, I'll definitely come back often.
Thanks! You really saved me a lot of frustation trying to find a good version of Take 5 too
Post a Comment