
- HEART STATION
- Stay Gold
- HEART STATION [Original Karaoke]
- Stay Gold [Original Karaoke]
Utada Hikaru's latest single, this is the last single before her new album also titled "HEART STATION" I really like both songs, but right now I like "HEART STATION" a bit more, its ethreal and the lyrics are unique.Random fact: My downloads have hit 2000, I'm happy to bring the people what they want! Even more random fact: I'm dying to hear the new Yuna Ito album. Ok my ranodm rant is over, this single is great! Enjoy!
Download 320 Kbs
10 comments:
Not downloading this, but instead I'm taking Cavaca and the singles with m-flo of Ryohei x3!
Thank you so much for uploading this :3!
Oh, yah, and the 'ReListen' album too, i forgot xD
Thank you again~~
I wanted to say that I do really like this single! and to makutz-08 are you waiting for Utada's album? I know a few people who won't let singles spoil their albums. (Like Utada's ULTRABLUE)
thanks for uploading :)
@ dainmymi
Well, i've never listened to a Utada's song so I don't really have any idea of how she sings or how the new album's going to be xD
Perhaps you can recommend me a song of hers :3?
Thank you so much for uploading this! :D Yay for 'HEART STATION'! I find it more fun to listen to than 'Stay Gold'. <__<;;
oh noes I wrote a response but it didn't post T_T
@ makutz-08
Well Utada changed her genre of music but you should try ULTRABLUE because it's what Utada is moving towards, and of course HEART STATION is bery good too.
@ eggy
I also listen to HEART STATION more then Stay Gold, haha HEART STATION is my ringtone. :D
@ dainmymi
Okay then, I'll donwload HEART STATION to try her music 'w'
Thanks a lot for the uploads and the recommendation :3
a lot of her classic songs like First Love, Distance, Wait and See, Traveling are pretty good.
@ lonely86driver
Yes! Those are amazing songs! Many older Utada songs have an RnB edge but you can still see her experimental feel in her later songs such as Traveling
Post a Comment