
- You & I
- Blue Bird
- Someday
- I Don't Wanna Lose You
- koi no kisetsu (恋の季節)
- Luv Me Right
- Rain
- Whenever U Call My Name
- eien nante (永遠なんて)
- If I Could
- I'm So Glad, I'm So Sad
- yubiwa (指輪)
- Rain (English version)
If you like EMYLI, you are gonna like this album. Its very R&B with most of the songs having the same feel to them. Her vocals are very strong in this album. It feels like both a very laid back album, that you could have playing softly in the background, perhaps to soothe your soul? but also one that you could have playing loudly and auctually listen to it, and mabey start to move to it? Anyway, i really like this album alot, I hope you do too.
Oh, and many thanks to
daniel otomo/Alejandro for uploading the files for me when i requested it here a while back, and apoligies too for the very belated thanks. Lo siento y disfruite? la musica :).
Download 192kbps
0 comments:
Post a Comment