who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
100 Singles by 2008
Yep your eyes have not fooled you, We at J-MuNet have made this challenge to post 100 singles by the coming new year. At the time of this post we are at 47 singles. That would mean that we have to post another 53 singles, now that seems like a lot but singles are a lot easier to post up. Now I want to take the some time to welcome our new blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
...well since no one else was nice enough to do so, I will say-
Welcome Nguyen-sama! =D
I've been following this RSS though this is my first comment.
100 Singles by 2008 huh? At first, I felt it couldn't be done. However...I'm think that it's possible if you upload one new single each day until the end. Gambatte to you all!
I'll be looking forward! ^_^
refreshing AND unique!! sweet!! lulz. Thanks for following us and supporting us by commenting ty :)
Welcome Nguyen-sama.
Have been too busy so haven't been around much to see what's been happenin' with this blog, but looks like there's tons of new music for me to check out. Awesome.
Welcome again, and lookin' forward to more good music.
ahhh, i thought you had abandoned us! check out my latest post
haha, I'd never abandon you guys DetergentCat... your blog owns. I just get so busy all the time that I forget to come here.
Serious, appreciate all the work you guys do puttin' this music up. Props.
thanks tekitou! we slow down our uploads sometimes but we always get back on! Thanks for the continual support!
Post a Comment