who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Monday, October 15, 2007

One Last Thing

I understand that my frequent edits to my posts are causing RSS feed subscribers to get multiple updates. So I'll try to chill on that (my apoligies to InternationalWota) and leave any errors that I made, or drop a comment concerning the error. I'll only fix links, tracklists, and album art from now on.

As for our links. You may take any of our links and post them anywhere as long as you give us credit for the upload and files (we credit the people we got the files from, when we can at least). Having our links posted elsewhere helps it to stay active longer so it benefits everyone. We put the J-MuNet html in the zips to spred the site wherever the files go just in case people don't feel the need to credit us.

Quick shout outs to Jpopsuki, Hello! Online, JPH!P, frozen layer, IntlWota, AmericanWota, TokyoNights, and all the other awesome sites out there.

0 comments: