who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

[Album] Utada Hikaru - ULTRA BLUE [2006.06.14]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. This Is Love
  2. Keep Tryin'
  3. BLUE
  4. Nichiyou no Asa (日曜の朝; Sunday Morning)
  5. Making Love
  6. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (誰かの願いが叶うころ; When Someone's Wish Comes True)
  7. COLORS
  8. One Night Magic feat. 山田将司 (Yamada Masashi)
  9. Kairo (海路; Sea Route)
  10. WINGS
  11. Be My Last
  12. Eclipse (Interlude)
  13. Passion
The only disappointing thing about this album was the fact that so many of its singles came out before the album, "COLORS", "Be My Last", "Passion", "Keep Tryin'" and you can also count "WINGS" and "nichiyo no asa" as they were released digitally as well. Now that aside, the album I think, is artistically what you wanted to make. In the last few years of Utadas career it seemed that this ethereal electronic sound was what she was aiming for. This album has way too many good songs for me to list, but I will say that "One Night Magic ft. Yamada Masashi" I thought was the most interesting song because it was a featuring. (and I <3 The Back Horn) Enjoy

Download 192 Kbs

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an old post but I was looking for this album =D Can't wait to listen to it! Thanks!! =D