who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Monday, October 15, 2007

[Album] m-flo - EXPO EXPO [2001.03.28]


Here it is, an oldschool album from m-flo. Its m-flo, its good. If you only heard their loves project music this is a bit different as it has original m-flo vocalist LISA. This album has a different style than the more recent ablums but it is still very good. Thanks for the request Ryan! Stuff like that really motivates us to upload more (and organize certain music that we are reluctant to). More m-flo music coming soon. Ill try to get all their albums up. I think this one is 192CRB, stereo of course (might be joint, but its the same nonetheless). Just a note on quality/bitrate. 192VRB offers the best quality to filesize ratio so I will try to make many of my uploads in 192CBR or VBR as it saves everyone harddisk space and us some bandwidth. However, music that i listen to all the time (like m-flo and Epik High (coming soon!)) I try to keep at 320 or FLAC. FLAC is a bit much to upload (unless you guys really want it) so I'll try to keep the 192 a standard, for my uploads at least. Enjoy Ryan and thanks for your request. Sorry for the lateness. That was the first request we've gotten and we almost abandoned the email account at that point. (Garbagefan manages the email and wouldnt tell me the pw, so i blame him ;) ). Any way enjoy.
  1. Seimon (正門; Main Gate)
  2. prism
  3. Toumon (東門; East Gate)
  4. EXPO EXPO feat. Towa Tei, Bahamadia & Chops
  5. What It Is
  6. orbit-3
  7. Nanmon (南門; South Gate)
  8. Dispatch feat. Dev Large & Nipps & Vincent Galluo
  9. magenta rain feat. Umjanna
  10. Chuuou Tower (中央タワー; Central Tower)
  11. come again
  12. Nishimon (西門; West Gate)
  13. Yours only,
  14. How You Like Me Now?
  15. Arigatou (アリガトウ; Thank You)
  16. The Bandwagon


Download || 82.4 MB

6 comments:

Tekitou said...

Thanks a ton! You rock!

DetergentCat said...

Glad to help! :) and nice quick response and everything. thanks for commenting. did you request it?

Dainmymi said...

EXPO EXPO A classic favorite!

DetergentCat said...

"I try to keep at 320 or FLAC. FLAC is a bit much to upload (unless you guys really want it) so I'll try to keep the 192 a standard."

Should be "Ill try to keep at 192 or FLAC... " otherwise its contradictory.
on another note, look at Taku in the cover, hehe.

Tekitou said...

Yeah, this is Ryan.. apparently it's started taking my blogger name for my posts on here since I recently just signed up for a blog.

Oh, and yea.. I love EXPO EXPO XD

DetergentCat said...

glad you like, and that i can bring such joy to you. it really encourages me!