who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

[Single] BONNIE PINK - Water Me [2007.06.06]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. Water Me
  2. Gimme A Beat
  3. MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR
  4. Water Me (instrumental)
  5. Gimme A Beat (instrumental)
I love Water Me! lol Yes lets get this across that this single is really neat! :D "Water Me" is a slow ballad but it progresses well and classicial instuments in it and the intresting use of sound effects makes this a unique song. I have to admit what I really love is "GIMMIE A BEAT" this is such summer tune classic. The combination of the minimalist guitar rift mixed with electronic and the nice percussion and of course Bonnie Pink's voice makes this song awesome."MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR" is a cover of the song made by the Beatles by the same name.

Download 320 Kbs

1 comments:

DetergentCat said...

lolol summer tune classic. I like summer tunes, especially those that are classic, lets give it a listen shall we?