who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

[Single] Namie Amuro - WANT ME, WANT ME [2005.04.06]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. WANT ME, WANT ME
  2. HANDLE ME
  3. WANT ME, WANT ME (Instrumental)
  4. HANDLE ME (Instrumental)
What I love about Namie is her B-sides! They are so amazing and only found on the singles so they are worth getting :D I plan to organize all my Namie Amuro so I'll be uploading all her singles and albums!!! Enjoy the sex charged WANT ME, WANT Me which you should google the translation, and enjoy the B side HANDLE ME.

Downloads:
Mediafire 320 Kbps
Megaupload 320 Kbps (if mediafire did not work use this link instead)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm having a problem download it. When I click the link it says Page Could Not Be Found.

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem. If it is possible, could you upload it to megaupload. Would be much appreciated. Thanks.!

Dainmymi said...

I will re-upload :D to mega, if this problem persists with other singles please leave more comments, thank you