Hi everyone sorry last month was a bit tough for Detergentcat and myself to bring you media, one being schoolwork and second being that Detergentcat lost his media... sadly two (if I'm not mistaken) of his HDDs died on him. This month I'll be searching and trying to upload everything Namie Amuro! I don't have everything but I'll see how far I get :D
I also re-uploaded WANT ME, WANT ME because there was a linking error, if this problem continues please leave comments and we'll return to using Megaupload instead of Mediafire. Mediafire's upload speed is much faster which is allowing us to give you more albums in one day so this is why we made a switch. Anyway, click here for the reupload.
Also I was wondering if anyone would like to donate some buttons to us :D Maybe someone would like to make some banners for us :D
who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The only 2 HDDS i have, besides the 40GB for my OS. I actually restored one of them, which has all of my random media. Now that i have 250GB free (corrupt hdd) i can download stuff and not let it get to the point of file anarchy that i had previous had on my pc and i should be able to make some quick uploads. Especially since its nearing the summer months.
Post a Comment