who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Thursday, April 5, 2007

[Album] ayaka - First Message [2006.11.1]


  1. Start to 0 (Love)
  2. Real voice
  3. Sha la la
  4. Blue Days (ブルーデイズ)
  5. I believe
  6. Stay with me
  7. melody
  8. Kimi no Power to Otona no Furi (君のパワーと大人のフリ; Your Power and an Adult's Inseparability)
  9. Eien no Monogatari (永遠の物語; Eternal Story)
  10. Toki wo Modoshite (時を戻して; Turning Back Time)
  11. 1・2・3・4
  12. Story
  13. Rairarai (ライラライ)
  14. Mikazuki (三日月; Crescent Moon)
  15. message
Download || 128MB || 320Kbps CBR || Joint-Stereo

(credit to JPSEEK/DreamoraBT)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have this album but I just wanted to say its been the best one I've listened to recently, I especially love "Story" and "Melody"!

I also recommend the song "Yume no Kakera", which was a B-side on "I Believe".

DetergentCat said...

Hey, thanks for commenting. I'll check out Yume no Kakera since I haven't been giving this album much of a chance, I keep going back to Real Voice :-/

Unknown said...

hey. the file is unavailable. please re-upload it! thanks =]