who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

[Single] Angela Aki - Sakurairo (2007.03.07)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. Sakurairo (サクラ色; Sakura Colour)
  2. On & On
  3. Power of MUSIC
  4. HOME -piano version- (Bonus Track)
I really have a place in my heart for Angela Aki, her music (like I probably said before) is so beatiful, peaceful and relaxing. This single is just the same, Sakurairo is a release single to commemorate Angela Aki's first time in Budokan. The concert DVD is called Angela Aki MY KEYS 2006 in Budokan and will come out later this month. I really enjoy Angela Aki singles cause they bring so many goodies! This single has two remakes of songs from her album HOME. A rearrangement of MUSIC which is more upbeat and a piano version of HOME. There is also a B side On & On which is awesome as well :D

Download 320 KBS

0 comments: