who's ill now?! kiga nuketa "spark" reset!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

[Album] Shimatani Hitomi - PRIMA ROSA (2007.03.07)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  1. Ramblin'
  2. Kimi no Koe (君の声)
  3. Hareta Hi wa... (晴れた日は…)
  4. Dragonfly
  5. Psychedelic Future (サイケデリック*フューチャー)
  6. Camellia (PRIMA ROSA Version) (カメリア)
  7. Destiny -Taiyou no Hana- (Destiny -太陽の花-)
  8. Prague no Onna (プラハの女)
  9. Koimizu -tears of love- (恋水 -tears of love-)
  10. PASIO (パッシオ)
  11. El Dorado
  12. Haru Machibito (春待人)
  13. Brand new Dream
I actually heard a few Shimatani Hitomi songs recently and started to get into her music, first Dragonfly then ANGELUS made me a fan :D I didn't reallly see her stand on msuic, like in ANGELUS it was kinda upbeat with tropic beats thrown in there and Dragonfly is more rocky, but as I listened to this entire album I noticed she moves a lot in genre, sometimes she feels a bit Tamaki Nami! At the end, I've decided to just enjoy her music, and I think you will enjoy it too!

Download 192 KBS

0 comments: