
- GOOD BYE 夏男 (GOOD BYE Natsuo)
- GET UP!ラッパー (松浦 Version) (GET UP! Rapper (Matsuura Version))
- 可能性の道 (Kanousei no Michi)
- ね~え? (Ne~e?)
- オリジナル人生 (Original Jinsei)
- 恋してごめんね (Koishite Gomen ne)
- THE LAST NIGHT
- 私と私と私 (Watashi to Watashi to Watashi)
- Yeah!めっちゃホリディ(HIGH TUNED mix) (Yeah! Meccha Holiday (HIGH TUNED mix))
- 涙のわけ (Namida no Wake)
- LOVE TRAIN
When you download the album the tracks will be tagged in romaji, (japanesse in english), Detergentcat will be so happy, I started listening to this morning and I love it very much :D The opening song is so great! I thought the album would be crazy upbeat but it actually has a decent balance between crazy upbeat songs and nice down tempo moody songs. So far I'm keep repeating "Kanousei no Michi", and "GOOD BYE Natsuo". Enjoy!
Download 192 KBS
1 comments:
Actually I think this is my least favorite Aya album. Dont get me wrong, its still great, I just like more songs on her earlier albums. My favorites on this album are Original Jinsei, Watashi To Watashi,and The LAST NIGHT.
Post a Comment