
- Queen of Hip-Pop
- WANT ME, WANT ME
- WoWa
- I Wanna Show You My Love
- GIRL TALK
- Free
- My Darling
- Ups & Downs duet with Nao'ymt
- I Love You
- ALL FOR YOU
- ALARM
- No
There is also an extra track at the end of the last track "No", it is also known as "No. pt.2" its an acoustic version. This album features some of the best and most interesting beats in the jpop scene, well cause its hip-hop! I first fell in love with "WoWa" but later moved onto "I Wanna Show You My Love", "Free", "No" and "Want Me, Want Me", As you can see I'm listening like half the album cause it's a really great album. At times the songs can seem repetitive but the songs feature an interesting use of Namie's voice as an instrument, in many of the songs she vocalizes a lot and many of the beats are great to dance to. This took me a really long time to upload but it's here so enjoy!
Download
0 comments:
Post a Comment